Integrative Health and Wellbeing
The Integrative Health and Wellbeing program at NewYork-Presbyterian, in collaboration with Weill Cornell Medicine, is an individualized, holistic, and evidence-based approach to healthcare.
We partner with you to help you improve your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Our approach to your care includes:
- A 45-60 minute evaluation by our dual-certified integrative medicine and internal medicine physicians
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Review of your medical records and laboratory testing
- If needed, recommendation of additional testing
- Thorough discussion and education about lifestyle management, behavioral modification, and if needed, recommendations for adjunctive therapies
- If needed, referrals to recommended services: acupuncture, massage therapy, nutrition counseling, yoga instruction, mindfulness coaching, and meditation instruction.
Who may benefit:
We believe that all patients can improve their health. Patients with the following concerns often find our approach useful:
- Oncology (new diagnosis, initiation of chemotherapy or radiation therapy, symptom relief)
- Cardiology (prevention of cardiac disease, slowing of progression, stress relief, diet optimization)
- GI (Irritable bowel syndrome, Inflammatory bowel disease, nonspecific GI symptoms)
- Autoimmune disease
- Chronic pain
- Men’s health
- Women’s health
- Lifestyle optimization
- Stress relief
- Resilience techniques
What Our Patients Are Saying
Dr. Oleg was great, very knowledgeable and attentive to my care.
Dr Cohen is attentive and efficient. She makes sure that she is caring for the whole body. I am glad that I was referred to her.
Dr. Cohen takes a whole body approach. I made the appt for a specific condition and she asked me about other areas and gave suggestions that showed me she was listening and understood my needs. I dont recall ever speaking to a doctor for an hour and more doctors should be like her.