Integrative Health and Wellbeing
The Integrative Health and Wellbeing program at NewYork-Presbyterian, in collaboration with Weill Cornell Medicine, is an individualized, holistic, and evidence-based approach to healthcare.We partner with you to help you improve your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Our approach to your care includes:
We partner with you to help you improve your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Our approach to your care includes:
- A 45-60 minute evaluation by our dual-certified integrative medicine and internal medicine physicians
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Review of your medical records and laboratory testing
- If needed, recommendation of additional testing
- Thorough discussion and education about lifestyle management, behavioral modification, and if needed, recommendations for adjunctive therapies
- If needed, referrals to recommended services: acupuncture, massage therapy, nutrition counseling, yoga instruction, mindfulness coaching, and meditation instruction.
Who may benefit:
We believe that all patients can improve their health. Patients with the following concerns often find our approach useful:
- Oncology (new diagnosis, initiation of chemotherapy or radiation therapy, symptom relief)
- Cardiology (prevention of cardiac disease, slowing of progression, stress relief, diet optimization)
- GI (Irritable bowel syndrome, Inflammatory bowel disease, nonspecific GI symptoms)
- Autoimmune disease
- Chronic pain
- Men’s health
- Women’s health
- Lifestyle optimization
- Stress relief
- Resilience techniques
What Our Patients Are Saying
"Dr. Fabrikant was fabulous. He was engaged in the questions he asked which made me confident that he'd be able to help me. "
"He's a great medical professional. Very patient, caring and thorough."
"Dr Gupta is very nice and very accommodating. Emblem Health listed her as a Primary Care Physician which is why I went to see her, but although she said she isn't one (Emblem Health should update their list), she talked to me about my health concern and gave me referrals and recommendations."