Integrative Health and Wellbeing
The Integrative Health and Wellbeing program at NewYork-Presbyterian, in collaboration with Weill Cornell Medicine, is an individualized, holistic, and evidence-based approach to healthcare.We partner with you to help you improve your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Our approach to your care includes:
We partner with you to help you improve your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Our approach to your care includes:
- A 45-60 minute evaluation by our dual-certified integrative medicine and internal medicine physicians
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Review of your medical records and laboratory testing
- If needed, recommendation of additional testing
- Thorough discussion and education about lifestyle management, behavioral modification, and if needed, recommendations for adjunctive therapies
- If needed, referrals to recommended services: acupuncture, massage therapy, nutrition counseling, yoga instruction, mindfulness coaching, and meditation instruction.
Who may benefit:
We believe that all patients can improve their health. Patients with the following concerns often find our approach useful:
- Oncology (new diagnosis, initiation of chemotherapy or radiation therapy, symptom relief)
- Cardiology (prevention of cardiac disease, slowing of progression, stress relief, diet optimization)
- GI (Irritable bowel syndrome, Inflammatory bowel disease, nonspecific GI symptoms)
- Autoimmune disease
- Chronic pain
- Men’s health
- Women’s health
- Lifestyle optimization
- Stress relief
- Resilience techniques
What Our Patients Are Saying
"Dr. Gupta is an engaged, caring and highly skilled doctor. In an age of over medication she helps her patients change behaviors and habits. The Center for Integravitive Health is an adjunct to your other dr(s) and/or care team at Weill Cornell. She is my ally and advocate in my healing journey."
"Really listens. Has knowledgeable recommendations. Does thorough testing and then follows up with appropriate treatment."
"Really listens. Gives knowledgeable recommendations. Does thorough testing and provides appropriate solutions."