Dr. Bianca Lee, DO, MSc, is board certified in internal medicine and neuromusculoskeletal medicine (NMM). She received her medical degree from New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM) and completed her internal medicine residency at Nassau County Medical Center (NUMC). Dr. Lee spent an additional year at SBH St. Barnabas Hospital to further specialize in osteopathic manipulative medicine (OMM). Her long-standing interest in holistic medicine led her to the Integrative Health and Wellbeing Fellowship. She has special interests in OMM, research and medical education.
Dr. Lee looks forward to incorporating internal medicine with the vast and varied modalities of integrative medicine.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Instructor in Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- D.O., New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2015
- M.S., New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2015
- B.S., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2009
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported