The Weill Cornell Medicine Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology includes gastroenterologists, hepatologists, transplant hepatologists and advanced endoscopists who specialize in caring for the digestive system and liver.
As our patient, you receive the highest level of care for preventing, screening, diagnosing, and treating all digestive and liver disorders — including cancer, cirrhosis, fatty liver, Crohn’s disease, infections and other conditions.
Our physicians understand that digestive and liver disorders can be challenging to live with, especially chronic (long term) conditions. As a patient at Weill Cornell Medicine, you are cared for by a compassionate team that focuses on improving your quality of life and optimizing your health.
Patients at Weill Cornell Medicine have access to the breadth of expertise at this top-ranked hospital, as well as several centers dedicated to the research and advancement of detection and treatment. Our patients benefit from collaboration between:
- The Jay Monahan Center for Gastrointestinal Health
- The Jill Roberts Center for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- The Center for Liver Disease
- The Center for the Study of Hepatitis C
- The Center for Advanced Digestive Care
Compassionate Care, Leading TechnologyAt the Weill Cornell Medicine Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, our doctors focus on providing compassionate care that includes the most advanced procedures and technology available, including:
- Colonoscopy tests to screen for gastrointestinal cancers
- Interventional endoscopy, a minimally invasive procedure to detect and treat digestive disorders
- The latest endoscopy therapies for obesity
- Capsule (pill) endoscopy, a non-invasive method to take images of the digestive tract
New Patient Packet
Procedure Prep Instructions
New York, NY 10065
Brooklyn, NY 11201
East Hill, NY 11548
New York, NY 10013
Albany, New York 12206
New York, NY 10021
New York, NY 10065
New York, NY 10038
Read the latest on wellness and preventive care for the whole familyView All Posts
What Our Patients Are Saying
Very happy w Dr Kumar-personable, thorough, she has a wonderful manner and I’ve enjoyed having her as my physician for a few years now
Excellent doctor! Very professional, approachable, and kind. Highly recommended
He was caring.His explanations to what I went there for was clear and direct.He saw me 3 hours before my scheduled appointment because I went early,which was very appreciated by me. Thanks to everybody who made my visit great.