Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Find a PhysicianBrowse Specialists
At Weill Cornell Medicine, patients receive expert, compassionate care from physicians who are at the forefront of medical innovation through the development of new cures, treatments and technologies.
Our nationally-recognized gastrointestinal program provides treatment for a wide range of digestive- and liver-related disorders, including:
- Hepatitis C
- Fatty liver
- Liver cirrhosis
- Liver cancer
- Liver transplantation
- Pancreatic and gallbladder diseases
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn's disease
- Colon cancer
- Esophageal cancer
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Clostridium difficile (C. diff)
- Other intestinal infections
Our healthcare providers, including our gastroenterology and hepatology doctors in New York, create personalized care plans that incorporate proven diagnostic and therapeutic methods as well as cutting-edge procedures, like advanced interventional endoscopy, a minimally invasive procedure that allows physicians to detect and treat disorders in the digestive tract. With a pediatric gastroenterologist on staff, we are also prepared to treat children who present with gastrointestinal conditions.
Additionally, we offer the newest endoscopic therapies for obesity as well as capsule (pill) endoscopy, a new noninvasive method to take images of the digestive tract.
Patients can also receive specialized care at one of our collaborative centers, which focus on specific digestive and liver conditions:
- The Jay Monahan Center for Gastrointestinal Health, named in memory of Katie Couric's late husband, provides multidisciplinary care for gastrointestinal cancers, genetic screening for hereditary cancers and management of esophageal and motility disorders.
- The Jill Roberts Center for Inflammatory Bowel Disease provides state-of-the art treatment options for patients with ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
- The Center for Liver Disease provides comprehensive care, including liver transplantation, for all forms of liver disease. It includes the Center for the Study of Hepatitis C which offers specialized treatment to patients infected with the virus.
- The Advanced Endoscopy program provides cutting-edge minimally invasive procedures for a variety of GI, liver and pancreatic diseases, which in many cases, allows patients to avoid surgery. A new program focuses on management of obesity and fatty liver disease in conjunction with our weight loss program, our bariatric surgery program and our Center for Liver Disease team.
To learn more about our gastroenterology and hepatology physicians in New York and the services we offer, please visit the links below.
Please contact the office at (646) 962-4463 if you have any questions about the prep.
New York, NY 10065
New York, NY 10065
New York, NY 10065
New York, NY 10038
New York, NY 10021
What Our Patients Are Saying
"Dr. David Carr-Locke is an outstanding physician who practices with the highest level of clinical expertise in gastroenterology. As a first time patient in the Center for Advanced Digestive Care @ New York Presbyterian, my experience was a very positive one. I was very impressed by Dr. Carr-Locke's extensive knowledge and experience as well as the respectful, competent care delivered by the entire health care team. It was so reassuring to be a patient under the care of Dr. Carr-Locke along with the entire medical, nursing and support staff who champion the core values of skill competence, compassion and patient safety."
"Dr. Mindy Lee was thorough, explained everything to me very clearly, and made sure I understood everything and had no lingering questions. Her manner was thoughtful, competent and confident. Would recommend her to others without hesitation."
"I had a great experience with her. She was very informative and made sure I was taken care of. I would highly recommend her."