Find a PhysicianBrowse Specialists
The Weill Cornell Department of Dermatology is a full-service dermatology practice that provides exceptional care for all skin, hair, and nail conditions for patients of all ages.
We are an internationally recognized Department that offers our patients expert and individualized care. Using the most advanced medical tools available, we achieve outstanding results.
We diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Common skin issues: eczema, acne, warts, psoriasis, and others
- Complex skin disorders: skin cancer, autoimmune disorders, skin problems due to systemic illnesses
- Cosmetic concerns: fine lines and wrinkles, hair removal, unwanted tattoos, acne scars, skin rejuvenation, and others
Appointments can be made at any of our convenient office locations.
Your skin deserves care from an expert.
Why Choose Weill Cornell Medicine for Dermatology?
Exceptional dermatologists: Our Department’s medical and surgical dermatologists are all highly trained and experienced. Our team of dermatologists includes leading experts in their fields, all of whom have made significant achievements in patient care, research, and academic teaching.
Patients from throughout the region — and the world — travel to receive their exceptional care at Weill Cornell Medicine.
Convenient, personalized care: Whether treating the simplest issue or the most complex conditions, our physicians put patients first. Each patient receives a unique care plan based upon their individual condition and goals.
We see patients at several convenient locations, offer flexible appointment hours (including Saturdays), and maintain beautiful, comfortable spaces for treatments. This promotes a more successful and pleasant patient experience.
Proven patient satisfaction: Our approach has led to high patient satisfaction rates among our 70,000 patient visits per year. Our patients come from throughout the region — and the world — for their dermatological care.
Moreover, our Department has grown more than 10 percent every year for the past 20 years, which highlights our success in patient care and satisfaction.
Cutting-edge research: Above and beyond treating our patients, our dermatologists are also on the forefront of research efforts discovering underlying causes, contributing factors, and the most advanced treatment possibilities for skin conditions.
As a scientifically based, academic institution, we are at the forefront of the latest treatments. Once a therapy or treatment is proven to be safe and better than existing therapies, we offer it to our patients immediately, often several years before other dermatology groups.
Comprehensive network: Our Department provides care for all aspects of medical and surgical dermatology. Most services are provided on an outpatient basis, and we also provide an inpatient consult service for patients who require it.
Our dermatologists frequently collaborate with general surgeons, pediatric surgeons, hematology oncologists, radiation oncologists, rheumatologists, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, and other specialists to ensure all patients receive the exact treatments needed.
Breadth of specialized expertise: Our team includes some of the nation’s leading authorities in a wide range of specialties. This means that patients are more likely to receive the expert care and treatment needed—all in the same Department.
Our Department includes several specialized services, which provide leading care and treatments:
- The Dermatologic and Mohs Micrographic Surgery Unit provides surgical services, including excisional surgery, laser surgery, and Mohs micrographic surgery.
- The Cosmetic and Laser Dermatology Unit provides comprehensive medical and surgical services for cosmetic problems—including laser treatments, chemical peels, Botox, a range of cosmetic fillers, platelet-rich plasma (PRP)—and, additionally, can design a treatment plan for the use of retinoids and/or alpha-hydroxy acid topicals for use at home to keep the skin healthy and looking great.
- The Adolescent and Pediatric Dermatology Unit provides comprehensive services for the skin care needs of newborn, children, and adolescent patients.
- The Phototherapy Unit provides services for patients with a wide range of skin diseases such as psoriasis, vitiligo, scleroderma, morphea, graft versus host disease, and others. It includes UVA and UVB light, laser and combination therapies.
- The Contact, Occupational and Photodermatitis Service provides optimum care for the diagnosis of contact (irritant and allergic) dermatitis, identify the offending agents, give effective therapy and provide education to prevent re-exposure to the offending or cross-reacting agents. For patients whose occupations are impacted by contact dermatitis, the ultimate goal is to provide treatment and education that allows the patient to fully re-engage in occupational duties.
- The Complex Medical Dermatology Service consists of physicians who have a special interest in diagnosing and managing serious and life-threatening non-surgical skin diseases, as well as serious systemic disorders. Physicians in the Complex Medical Dermatology Service are also experts at utilizing agents with potential serious adverse side effects, including cytotoxic agents, immunosuppressives, biologic medications, and others.
- The Dermatology/Rheumatology Service provides care for cutaneous manifestations of autoimmune diseases, as well as routine dermatology services for patients with rheumatic disorders. Care is provided in dermatology department facilities as well as in a specialized clinic at the Hospital for Special Surgery.
Brooklyn, NY 11217
What Our Patients Are Saying
"A very good and conscientious doctor."
"Dr Singer is an outstanding doctor. He is very thorough and explains everything. He also has a very good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to other patients."
"Top Notch professional with knowledge of everything new. Old world values and bedside manner.No hype, All wonderful Doctoring. If you want a true Dermatologist who respects the profession, you found the ideal Doctor."