For our physician profiles — along with medical practice descriptions, contact information, hours, staff, and directions — please select one of the practice web sites listed below.
Our radiology services are offered at conveniently located facilities on Manhattan's East Side.
Weill Cornell Imaging at NewYork-Presbyterian
- Weill Cornell Imaging at New York-Presbyterian
- Weill Cornell Imaging New York Presbyterian at Broadway
We offer four conveniently located outpatient Imaging Centers. For more information, please visit our website: http://wcinyp.org
Imaging Services at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
525 East 68th Street
- Nuclear Medicine
- PET Scans, Thyroid imaging and Treatment, Bone Density
- Pediatric Radiology
- pediatric x-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT scans and procedures
- Women's Imaging
- mammograms, breast ultrasound, breast procedures
- MRI Center
- MRI, MRA
- Cardiac Imaging
- cardiac CT and cardiac MRI
- Interventional Neuroradiology
- Neurologic & Head and Neck Imaging
- MRI, MRA, CT and CTA, myelograms of the spine; head & neck and spine biopsies;thyoroid biopsies
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Radiolography, CT, MRI, Ultrasound and procedures related to the musculoskeletal system
- Emergency Radiology
- Provides 24 hour / 7 days per week coverage of all emergency radiologic studies
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral angiography; Biopsies; Interventional Oncology; Varicose veins / Venous disease; (CTA, MRA); Dialysis access, port-placements
More Imaging Services
Weill Cornell's radiologists, many of whom are internationally recognized leaders in their fields, provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art, outpatient diagnostic radiology services. These include x-rays, computed tomography (CT) scans, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). In addition to its value in diagnostic procedures, radiation is sometimes used to treat certain tumors.
Our physicians, who are dedicated to the early detection of breast cancer and the diagnosis of other breast diseases, offer a full range of women's imaging services, including screening and diagnostic mammography, ultrasound, fine needle aspiration cytology, and stereotactic breast biopsy.
Children who require diagnostic and fluoroscopic procedures receive specialized care from our pediatric radiologists.
Nuclear medicine specialists offer a number of diagnostic imaging services, including PET, bone densitometry, thyroid imaging and treatment, and others.
Interventional radiologists perform procedures designed to re-open blood vessels that become occluded due to stroke. They also perform angioplasty, artery stenting, and other procedures.