Weill Cornell Medicine's expert physicians understand the complexities of pain. Pain can cause discomfort and stress, affect home and work lives, and alter relationships with family and friends.
If you are dealing with a long-term pain condition, we are here to help.
Why Choose Weill Cornell Medicine for Pain Management?
- Reputation: We bring the experience, knowledge, and reputation of NewYork-Presbyterian, ranked the #1 hospital in New York City and #10 on the National Honor Roll by U.S. News & World Report in their 2018-19 Best Hospitals Rankings, to all our patient care.
- State-of-the-art Treatments: Our board-certified physicians and fully trained staff utilize cutting-edge procedures and techniques to treat pain.
- Individualized Care: Each pain condition is as different as every patient.
- Multidisciplinary Treatment: Since we’re part of a larger Weill Cornell Medicine team, we can refer you to specialists across departments and disciplines to ensure that you receive comprehensive care for every aspect of your physical, emotional, and social well-being.
- Security: Our physicians are trained to go above and beyond industry standards in patient quality and safety.
- Convenience: We have three locations in Manhattan: West Side, East Side, and Downtown.
- Relief You Seek: We have helped countless patients identify, manage, and alleviate their pain. Our goal is to help you move forward—and improve your life.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
What Our Patients Are Saying
"Staff is super friendly and on top of it. Had a timely onboarding and then saw the doctors. Dr. Joshi and Dr. Liou were a really thorough and polite team asking tons of questions, making elaborate notes, and making a sad situation fun with their kindness and sense of humor. Thanks everyone!"
"She listens then looks for the source of your complaint. She really cares about you as a patient. Great bedside manner. I have no reservations in recommending friends and family to her."
"Dr. So is comprehensive, caring and supportive. Very professional but takes the time to ensure you understand your situation and the care available to you."