Pain hurts. Pain brings not only bodily discomfort, but can cause stress, affect us at home and work, and affect how we interact with family and with friends. Chronic or long-term pain conditions change lives.
At Weill Cornell Medicine Pain Management, we understand the complexities of pain. If you are dealing with a long-term pain condition, we are here to help.
- Reputation. We bring the experience, knowledge and reputation of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital — ranked the #1 hospital in New York by U.S. News & World Report for the past 18 years — to all our patient care.
- State-of-the-Art Treatments. Our board-certified physicians and fully trained staff utilize cutting-edge procedures and techniques to treat pain.
- An Individualized Approach. Every pain condition is as different as every patient. Since we're part of a larger Weill Cornell team, we can refer you to specialists across departments and disciplines.
- Security. Our physicians are trained to go above and beyond industry standards in patient quality and safety.
- Convenience. Three locations in New York City.
- Relief. We provide a comprehensive, multidisciplinary team approach to your care. Treating you as an individual, our goal is to alleviate your pain and help you move forward — changing your life for the better.
Contact us today to make an appointment and find relief from pain.
What Our Patients Are Saying
"Staff is super friendly and on top of it. Had a timely onboarding and then saw the doctors. Dr. Joshi and Dr. Liou were a really thorough and polite team asking tons of questions, making elaborate notes, and making a sad situation fun with their kindness and sense of humor. Thanks everyone!"
"She listens then looks for the source of your complaint. She really cares about you as a patient. Great bedside manner. I have no reservations in recommending friends and family to her."
"Dr. So is comprehensive, caring and supportive. Very professional but takes the time to ensure you understand your situation and the care available to you."