Find a PhysicianBrowse Specialists
Weill Cornell Medicine's expert physicians understand the complexities of pain. Pain can cause discomfort and stress, affect home and work lives, and alter relationships with family and friends.
If you are dealing with a long-term pain condition, we are here to help.
Why Choose Weill Cornell Medicine for Pain Management?
- Reputation: We bring the experience, knowledge, and reputation of NewYork-Presbyterian, ranked the #1 hospital in New York City and #5 on the National Honor Roll by U.S. News & World Report in their 2019-20 Best Hospitals Rankings, to all our patient care.
- State-of-the-art Treatments: Our board-certified physicians and fully trained staff utilize cutting-edge procedures and techniques to treat pain.
- Individualized Care: Each pain condition is as different as every patient.
- Multidisciplinary Treatment: Since we’re part of a larger Weill Cornell Medicine team, we can refer you to specialists across departments and disciplines to ensure that you receive comprehensive care for every aspect of your physical, emotional, and social well-being.
- Security: Our physicians are trained to go above and beyond industry standards in patient quality and safety.
- Convenience: We have three locations in Manhattan: West Side, East Side, and Downtown.
- Relief You Seek: We have helped countless patients identify, manage, and alleviate their pain. Our goal is to help you move forward—and improve your life.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
New York, NY 10021
What Our Patients Are Saying
"Wait time was just a few minutes. Dr. Christ is a personable, caring doctor who takes time to ask questions, listen to your concerns and advise as needed. She also follows up on your care."
"Dr. Witkin provides excellent care. She explains why certain procedures won't help me and offers other solutions. I am in pain 24/7. When I started seeing Dr. Witkin, my pain level was at a constant 8 or 9 and I was unable to function. My pain has been greatly reduced under her care. I would definitely recommend her to other patients."
"Excellent diagnostician and effective treatment. Understands my symptoms and makes helpful conclusions. Brilliant."