Find a DoctorBrowse Specialists
Weill Cornell Medicine's expert physicians understand the complexities of pain. Pain can cause discomfort and stress, affect home and work lives, and alter relationships with family and friends.
If you are dealing with a long-term pain condition, we are here to help.
Why Choose Weill Cornell Medicine for Pain Management?
- Reputation: We bring the experience, knowledge and reputation of NewYork-Presbyterian, ranked one of the top hospital systems in New York City and the U.S., to all our patient care.
- State-of-the-art Treatments: Our board-certified physicians and fully trained staff utilize cutting-edge procedures and techniques to treat pain.
- Individualized Care: Each pain condition is as different as every patient.
- Multidisciplinary Treatment: Since we’re part of a larger Weill Cornell Medicine team, we can refer you to specialists across departments and disciplines to ensure that you receive comprehensive care for every aspect of your physical, emotional, and social well-being.
- Security: Our physicians are trained to go above and beyond industry standards in patient quality and safety.
- Convenience: We have three locations in Manhattan: West Side, East Side, and Downtown.
- Relief You Seek: We have helped countless patients identify, manage, and alleviate their pain. Our goal is to help you move forward—and improve your life.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Read the latest on wellness and preventive care for the whole familyView All Posts
What Our Patients Are Saying
Dr. Phillip Petrou, MD. And his staff are very professional and courteous to all that walks into their office. I received a nerve block which at first I was very skeptical about doing. But after a very skilled and pinpoint procedure my serious and excruciating pain was reduced by about 50%.For those who are having misgivings concerning about choosing to have a nerve block procedure . Let my experience under the care of Dr. Phillip Petrou and his professional staff be an example.
I saw Dr.Jotwani for a right knee injection. He was subbing for my Doctor on vacation. He is super caring, very warm, kind and very fast. He truly loves taking care of his patients. He stated that to me and it showed. I highly recommend him. He has an incredible list of accomplishments.