You are here
What to Bring to Your Appointment
For your appointment, please print out the patient forms on this page and bring them with you to your appointment.
Here are some other items that may be helpful to bring:
- Copies of your medical history, x-rays, and/or lab reports if you have them
- List of any medications that you may be taking and their dosages
- Your insurance information and card(s) (i.e., HMO, Medicare, Medicaid)
- Any forms your were mailed or faxed to complete
- A list of any questions you may have for your doctor
If you are insured under a managed care plan, please do the following before your appointment:
- Confirm that the physician you will be seeing is a participating provider in your plan, and obtain any prior authorization, if required
- Confirm that any service you will be receiving is covered under your plan, and obtain any prior authorization, if required
- Obtain any necessary referral authorization from your primary care physician before seeing a specialist
- Be prepared to pay your co-payment at the time of service
If you do not have insurance or the doctor you are seeing does not participate in your insurance plan, please be prepared to pay at the time of service.