2315 Broadway, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10024
240 East 59th Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10022
156 William Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10038
Spinal stenosis is a condition caused by changes in the shape and size of the spinal canal. This typically occurs because of aging and natural wear and tear.
Common symptoms of spinal stenosis include:
- Pain in the legs, buttocks, or groin regions
- Increased difficulty walking or standing
- Increased relief when sitting or in a flexed position
- Numbness, weakness, cramping, or stiffness in the legs or buttock
Vertiflex Superion Treatment for Spinal Stenosis
Weill Cornell Medicine Pain Management offers a new technology to treat spinal stenosis and minimize the painful symptoms. Vertiflex superion is a device that is implanted into the area of the spine causing pain and relieves pressure on the affected nerves.
The major advantages of the Vertiflex superion device include:
- Implanting the device is a minimally invasive procedure with a short recovery time
- The device is available in multiple sizes for a variety of body types
- A safe and effective treatment option that does not involve surgery
Comprehensive Pain Management Care at Weill Cornell Medicine
Our physicians are leading experts in pain management treatments, including the Vertiflex superion device. This treatment, when combined with our multifaceted and compassionate care, delivers a high level of pain relief for our patients.
If you would like to find out more about the Vertiflex superion device to relieve spinal stenosis pain, please contact us today to schedule a consultation.