Please read our updated visitor policy. For information about COVID-19 including symptoms, prevention and travel advice, please read our patient guide. If you have developed a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory symptoms, please schedule a Video Visit to discuss symptoms with your provider.
You are here
- Visit our YouTube Channel and check out our playlist “For Kids and Their Families”
- Information for Transplant Patients and their Families: What You and Your Child Need to Know About Kidney Transplantation (PDF)
- "What to Expect When Your Child Has Surgery" (Video)
- Children's Organ Transplantation Association (COTA) — The Children’s Organ Transplant Association helps children and young adults who need a life-saving transplant by providing fundraising assistance and family support.
- Preparing Your Child for Surgery (PDF) — A guide from NewYork-Presbyterian Phyllis and David Komansky Center for Children's Health
- Pediatric Kidney Transplantation (PDF) — A guide for patients and families from the American Society of Transplantation
Resources for Children
- Kids can learn how their urinary system works by clicking here
- Kids can read about what their kidneys can do by clicking here
- Meet Synique, one of our inspiring pediatric patients, who is enjoying life as a regular kid after her kidney transplant.
Synique speaks about her experience as a pediatric transplant recipient, while her mother shares her perspective on the opportunity to donate to her child.