1305 York Avenue, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10021
P: (646) 962-3681 | F: (646) 962-0100
156 William Street, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10038
P: 646-962-3681 | F: 646-962-0100
New York, NY 10024
P: (646) 962-9135 | F: (646) 962-0162
59 South Greeley Avenue, Suite 4
Chappaqua, NY 10514
P: 646-962-2285 | F: 646-962-0030
An otolaryngologist is a physician who specializes in disorders of the head and neck, especially those related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otolaryngologists perform medical diagnosis and treatment, as well as surgery of the head and neck, including endoscopic surgery.
Our physicians treat:
- Infections involving the ears, nose, throat, sinuses and skin of the head and neck.
- Congenital, inflammatory, and other problems, such as hearing loss, dizziness, changes in taste, smell, or swallowing, and voice problems.
- Sinus disease with medical and surgical treatment including endoscopic sinus surgery.
- Snoring and sleep disorders with conventional and laser surgery.
- Trauma and injuries to head and neck structures.
- Breathing problems of the nose, larynx (voice box) or trachea (wind pipe)
Please note that our offices are open from Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Please call the office to find out when your physician will be seeing patients, as not all of our physicians are in the office during these days & times. Thank you.