Named to Castle Connolly New York Metro America's Top Doctors since 2011, Dr. Kacker is a caring physician who is dedicated to his patients. He uses technical innovation and decades of clinical experience to improve a patient's outcome. He is accessible to his patients and their families at all times and believes in patient and family centric care by involving them in decision making at all times.
If you are scheduled to see Dr. Kacker as a new patient, please print and complete the Patient Packet and bring it with you on the day of your appointment. Thank you.
Specialties and Expertise
- Ear, Nose, and Throat, Pediatric
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Pediatric Sinusitis
- Ear, Nose, and Throat Problems
- Pediatric Tonsil and Adenoid Disease
- Disorder of Nasal Sinus
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Apnea
- Pediatric Sinus Disorders
- Sinus Surgery
- Tonsil and Adenoid Problems
Dr. Kacker graduated from All India Institute of Medical Sciences. He trained in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital/The NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Residency Program. He is involved in clinical and basic science research in the field of Rhinology, involving nose and sinus. His clinical practice emphasizes the treatment of diseases of the nose and sinuses including image guided surgery and medical management of difficult cases. He is Chief of Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery at Weill Cornell Medicine. He also maintains a practice in General and Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology treating patients with any disorders of the ear, nose, sinuses, or throat.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
1)Clinical Teaching award for the best teacher 2003 by the Residents of Otorhinolaryngology at the New York Presbyterian Hospital residency program
2)Member winning team, Nasal Knowledge bowl at Nose 2000 and beyond conference, Sept 19-23, 2000 Washington D.C.
3) Honduran Medical Foundation Travel Award 2000. Cleft
Lip/palate Surgery mission to Honduras. April 24-28, 2000 Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
4) American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, Basic Allergy Residents retreat. April 14-16, 2000 Dallas, Texas.
5) Castle Connolly Top Doctor, 2017
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Professor of Clinical Otolaryngology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Attending Otolaryngologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education and Training
- M.D., University of the State of New York, 2003
- M.S., All India Institute of Medical Sciences (India), 1992
- M.B.,B.S., All India Institute of Medical Sciences (India), 1989
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Connection
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- * Fidelis Care
- * Health First
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- * VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- * VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
News and Media
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.