You are here
Ashutosh Kacker, M.D., B.S.
Named to Castle Connolly New York Metro America's Top Doctors since 2011, Dr. Kacker is a caring physician who is dedicated to his patients. He uses technical innovation and decades of clinical experience to improve a patient's outcome. He is accessible to his patients and their families at all times and believes in patient and family centric care by involving them in decision making at all times.
If you are scheduled to see Dr. Kacker as a new patient, please print and complete the Patient Packet and bring it with you on the day of your appointment. Thank you.
Specialties & Expertise
- Ear, Nose, and Throat, Pediatric
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Pediatric Sinusitis
- Ear, Nose, and Throat Problems
- Pediatric Tonsil and Adenoid Disease
- Disorder of Nasal Sinus
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Apnea
- Pediatric Sinus Disorders
- Sinus Surgery
- Tonsil and Adenoid Problems
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
Clinical & Academic Positions
Professor of Clinical Otolaryngology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., University of the State of New York, 2003
- M.S., All India Institute of Medical Sciences (India), 1992
- M.B.,B.S., All India Institute of Medical Sciences (India), 1989
Honors & Awards
1)Clinical Teaching award for the best teacher 2003 by the Residents of Otorhinolaryngology at the New York Presbyterian Hospital residency program
2)Member winning team, Nasal Knowledge bowl at Nose 2000 and beyond conference, Sept 19-23, 2000 Washington D.C.
3) Honduran Medical Foundation Travel Award 2000. Cleft
Lip/palate Surgery mission to Honduras. April 24-28, 2000 Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
4) American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, Basic Allergy Residents retreat. April 14-16, 2000 Dallas, Texas.
5) Castle Connolly Top Doctor, 2017
Dr. Kacker graduated from All India Institute of Medical Sciences. He trained in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital/The NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Residency Program. He is involved in clinical and basic science research in the field of Rhinology, involving nose and sinus. His clinical practice emphasizes the treatment of diseases of the nose and sinuses including image guided surgery and medical management of difficult cases. He also maintains a practice in General and Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology treating patients with any disorders of the ear, nose, sinuses, or throat.