Aaron N. Pearlman, M.D., FACS
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Stereotactic Surgery
- Nasal Disorder
- Ear, Nose, and Throat Problems
- Hearing Loss
- Skull Base Surgery
- Ear Infection
- Disorder of Nasal Sinus
- Sinus Disease
- Sleep and Snoring Disorders
- Nasal/Sinus Surgery
- Otolaryngology Surgery
- MSLT (Sleep Disorders)
- Sleep Apnea
- Salivary Disorder
- Tonsil and Adenoid Problems
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2002
Honors and Awards
While in training, Dr. Pearlman received the NYU Otolaryngology Resident Research award for his work involving common respiratory viruses and inflammatory nasal polyps.
As a fellow, Dr. Pearlman received an industry sponsored grant to examine the role of balloon sinuplasty in the office setting.
Associate Attending Otolaryngologist
Associate Professor of Clinical Otolaryngology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Dr. Aaron Pearlman is an Associate Professor of Otorhinolaryngology at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. Pearlman received his B.S. degree from the University of Maryland, graduating summa cum laude and was inducted into the prestigious honor society Phi Beta Kappa. He received his M.D. degree from New York University School of Medicine. Dr. Pearlman completed his internship in General Surgery and Residency in Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery at New York University School of Medicine. He then completed a Fellowship in Rhinology and Anterior Skull Base Surgery at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine's Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Pearlman's research interests are concerned with the pathology and treatment of chronic inflammatory disease of the nose and paranasal sinuses. He has presented his research at national conferences including those of the American Rhinological Society and the Triological Society. While in training he received the NYU Otolaryngology Resident Research award for his work involving common respiratory viruses and inflammatory nasal polyps. As a fellow he received an industry sponsored grant to examine the role of balloon sinuplasty in the office setting.
His clinical interests include the medical and surgical management of nasal and sinus disorders, stereotactic surgery, and skull base surgery. Dr. Pearlman also participates in the management of sleep apnea and sleep related disorders. As a board certified Otolaryngologist, he treats general otolaryngologic disorders including ear infections, acid reflux, hearing loss, tonsillitis, thyroid/parathyroid problems and salivary disorders.
If you are scheduled to see Dr. Pearlman as a new patient, please print and complete the Patient Packet and bring it with you on the day of your appointment. Thank you.
A summary of Dr. Pearlman's Education, Training and/or Faculty Appointments is listed as following:
B.S. - University of Maryland, summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa.
M.D. - New York University School of Medicine. 2002
Internship in General Surgery and Residency in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery: New York University School of Medicine.
Fellowship - Rhinology and Anterior Skull Base Surgery: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine's Northwestern Memorial Hospital.