520 East 70th Street, Starr 8
New York, NY 10021
156 William Street, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10038
38 East 32 Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10016
The Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery’s ICAVL-accredited Vascular Diagnostic Laboratory has been providing non-invasive diagnostic, preventive and screening services for more than a decade. Our experienced team has a proven track-record of delivering the most accurate diagnostic exams for the early detection and diagnosis of a variety of vascular diseases. We use only state-of-the-art Ultrasound and Doppler equipment and offer the highest quality, comprehensive and personalized care during your examination.
All of our certified technicians are committed to keeping on the forefront of new advances in vascular ultrasound and work side-by-side with our renowned vascular surgeons to ensure continuity of your care. The Vascular Diagnostic Laboratory offers a full range of vascular studies and testing performed in our spacious and private exam rooms ensuring a comprehensive and comfortable visit.
Our Diagnostic Services Include:
- Venous Ultrasound of Upper and Lower Extremities for Varicose Vein evaluation; detection of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) and SVT (Superficial vein thrombosis). **Varicose Vein treatments performed on-site.
- Carotid Duplex Ultrasound for detection of carotid artery disease and stroke prevention.
- Aortic Ultrasound for detection of abdominal aortic aneurysms; surveillance of aortic endograft and aortic open repair.
- Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI) with Pulse Volume Recordings (PVR) to assess blood flow and arterial blockage in the arms and legs.
- Arterial Duplex Imaging of Upper and Lower Extremities for evaluation of native arteries, bypass grafts, and stents.
- Dialysis Access Evaluation for evaluation and surveillance of dialysis AV grafts and fistulas.
- Renal Artery Duplex Scanning for diagnosis of renal artery stenosis and work-up of renovascular hypertension.
- Visceral Artery Duplex Ultrasound for diagnosis of mesenteric ischemia.
- General Vascular Screening for Carotid Stenosis, Aortic Aneurysm, and Peripheral Artery Blockages.