To make an appointment to see a specialist in the Memory Disorders Program, please call (212) 746-2441.
To make an appointment to see a specialist in the Alzheimer's Prevention & Treatment Program, please call (212) 746-0226.
Directions and Parking
- From the FDR Drive North, take the 61st Street exit and make a right turn onto York Avenue.
- From the FDR Drive South, take the 71st Street exit and make a left turn onto York Avenue.
- Please see Parking section for information on lots in the area
- Take the 6 train to the 68th Street/Lexington Station. Walk four blocks east to York Avenue.
- Via York Avenue, take the M31 to 69th Street. (Get off closer to 61st Street for Sleep Medicine Center.)
- Via First Avenue, take the M15 to 67th Street. Walk one block east to York Avenue.
525 E. 68th Street
(between York Ave. & East River)
Tel: (212) 746-2015 & 746-1886
507 E. 70th Street
(between E. 70th St. & East River)
Tel: (212) 746-1974
426 E. 71st Street
(between First Ave. & York Ave.)
Tel: (212) 746-1977
1285 York Avenue
(between E. 68th St. & E. 69th St.)
Tel: (212) 746-1979
Weill Greenberg Center
1305 York Avenue
(entrance on York Avenue between E. 69th St & E. 70th St.)
Tel: (646) 962-3074
The Greenberg garage (525 E. 68 St.) accepts cash and credit cards. All other garages accept cash only.
Valet parking at the Weill Greenberg Center is available for patients' families and visitors from 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. There is no parking service on weekends or holidays when the Center is closed. For these times, please use another garage.
If you have an anticipated stay of five days or more, your physician's office may be able to provide a parking discount. Parking is free on the day of discharge.
Street parking is also available at Muni Meters on York Avenue and on nearby side streets.
New York, NY 10021