Please read our updated visitor policy. For information about COVID-19 including symptoms, prevention and travel advice, please read our patient guide. If you have developed a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory symptoms, please schedule a Video Visit to discuss symptoms with your provider.
You are here
- Kidney Paired Donation Videos — This playlist includes video produced by Weill Cornell Medicine and NewYork-Presbyterian to help you learn more about Kidney Paired Donation and the services we offer.
- KPD Glossary - Familiarize yourself with some of the terms you will likely hear while participating in Kidney Paired Donation
- My donor and I are compatible! So why would we take part in Kidney Exchange (PDF)
- Be a Kidney Champion (PDF)
Altruistic Donor Patient Stories
- Melissa Arlio's Story — Melissa became an altruistic kidney donor and blogged about her experience.
- Organ Donation: How Christina Saved 11 Lives — Read about Christina, an altruistic kidney donor who started a transplant chain at our center, who was interviewed by Glamour magazine.