Obstetrics and Gynecology (80th Street)
The Obstetrics and Gynecology division brings together a highly trained and specialized team of physicians, nurses and clinicians to provide the most comprehensive healthcare services for every stage in a woman's life; from adolescence through childbearing to menopause and the post-menopausal years.
With an eye toward the emotional well-being of our patients, our practitioners create a warm, supportive and comforting environment for women. We also encourage our patients to be informed about their healthcare needs and to participate in their own care and treatment.
Our services offered include, but not limited to:
1. Well-woman care, with health maintenance exams, including cancer screening
2. Comprehensive family planning
3. Complete obstetrical care
4. Evaluation and management of abnormal PAP smears/HPV infections
5. Diagnosis and treatment of menstrual disorders, including abnormal bleeding, amenorrhea, and polycystic ovarian syndrome
6. Minimally invasive surgeries including laparoscopic and robotic surgeries
7. Surgical and non-surgical management of uterine fibroids
8. Individualized management during menopause, using both hormonal and non-hormonal treatment options.
While our focus in the division is principally on general obstetrics and gynecology, we are concerned with the overall healthcare needs of our patients. We work closely with specialists throughout the NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center to coordinate care, as necessary.
What Our Patients Are Saying
"Dr. Yu is the best OBGYN I've ever had. She's incredibly friendly and comforting, efficient, understanding and great at what she does. I highly recommend her to anyone in NYC, she's worth the trip to UES!"
"Dr. Dobrenis is an amazing doctor. She has a great bedside manner, always warm and caring. When you talk with her about your health it is like talking to your best friend or sister. I always joke that she was even more excited than I was about my pregnancies. During labor and delivery, she is positive and calming, always your cheerleader."
"Dr. Yu was great! She’s so nice and personable-she makes you feel like you’re a long time friend. She answered all my questions and seemed really relatable. I’m excited I found her!"