Obstetrics and Gynecology (80th Street)
The Obstetrics and Gynecology division brings together a highly trained and specialized team of physicians, nurses and clinicians to provide the most comprehensive healthcare services for every stage in a woman's life; from adolescence through childbearing to menopause and the post-menopausal years.
With an eye toward the emotional well-being of our patients, our practitioners create a warm, supportive and comforting environment for women. We also encourage our patients to be informed about their healthcare needs and to participate in their own care and treatment.
Our services offered include, but not limited to:
1. Well-woman care, with health maintenance exams, including cancer screening
2. Comprehensive family planning
3. Complete obstetrical care
4. Evaluation and management of abnormal PAP smears/HPV infections
5. Diagnosis and treatment of menstrual disorders, including abnormal bleeding, amenorrhea, and polycystic ovarian syndrome
6. Minimally invasive surgeries including laparoscopic and robotic surgeries
7. Surgical and non-surgical management of uterine fibroids
8. Individualized management during menopause, using both hormonal and non-hormonal treatment options.
While our focus in the division is principally on general obstetrics and gynecology, we are concerned with the overall healthcare needs of our patients. We work closely with specialists throughout the NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center to coordinate care, as necessary.
What Our Patients Are Saying
"She was very thorough and explained every detail to me which I greatly appreciated, being a patient and healthcare provider myself. My boyfriend really liked that she acknowledged him and involved him during the visit and explained which visits were important for him to attend. I feel lucky to have found her to care for me during this very important time in my life."
"Terrific practice. dr. Wu delivers efficient patient care that is thorough, caring and effective. She has also prepared me for healthy, happy deliveries of all three of my children and many of my friends and family. Great to work with, no-nonsense!"
"I’ve been a patient of Dr. Leonard’s for about 10 years and he is a wonderful doctor. He helped me through my pregnancy and delivery of my daughter over 7 years ago and all of my care to date. He is very responsive to any challenges or questions I have had over the years. Even though I moved to NJ and work on the complete opposite side of NYC, I always make the trip to his practice. He is well worth it. The best!"