Nose & Sinus Disease
Weill Cornell Medicine physicians are committed to providing the highest-quality nose and sinus disease patient care, offering solutions tailored to each individual patient and utilizing the latest technological advancements. Our faculty members are leaders in the field, pushing forward both non-surgical and surgical advancements for treatment of sinus conditions including:
- Acute sinusitis.
- Chronic sinusitis.
- Endoscopic closure of CerebroSpinal Fluid (CSF) leaks.
- Management of sinus tumors.
- Orbital decompression for Graves’ disease.
- Pituitary tumors, using minimally invasive approaches.
We also provide diagnosis for:
- Deviated nasal septums.
- Allergic rhinitis.
- Environmental allergies.
- Nasal polyps.
- Epistaxis (nasal bleeding).
Our physicians will direct your comprehensive evaluation and care, including all of the following:
- Endoscopic examination.
- Radiologic evaluation.
- Endoscopic nose and sinus surgery.
- Inclusive treatment, including medications and topical therapy.
- In-office procedures including balloon sinuplasty and inferior turbinate reduction.
- Complimentary referral to allergists and acupuncturists for complete care.
Our surgeons operate at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, consistently among the top-rated hospitals in New York City as well as the U.S. The latest surgical tools, including intraoperative image guidance, are utilized in the treatment of our patients.