Have a follow-up visit from the comfort and privacy of your home, office or wherever you are — all for the same coverage and copay as a regular in-person visit. Video visits require:
- an activated Weill Cornell Connect account
- a mobile device
- the free Weill Cornell Medicine app
- a secure internet connection
Don't have the Weill Cornell Medicine app?
Don’t have a Weill Cornell Connect account?
Video Visits are currently available for existing patients and follow-up visits only. At this time, Video Visits are available — in partnership with NewYork-Presbyterian, the #1 hospital in New York — for the following specialties and visit types:
- Adult Primary Care and Internal Medicine, (646) 962-7300
- Primary Care Pediatrics, (646) 962-7300
- Psychiatry, (646) 962-2820
- Integrative Health, (646) NYP-WELL (697-9355)
- Sleep Medicine, (646) 962-REST (7378)
- Cardiothoracic Surgery (Heart Surgery), (212) 746-5166
- Cardiothoracic Surgery (Thoracic Surgery), (212) 746-5166
Contact your doctor's office today to schedule a Video Visit.
How It Works
- Patients eligible for Video Visits schedule an appointment with the practice. Note: Patients must have a Weill Cornell Connect account to schedule a Video Visit. The practice will confirm the Video Visit the same way they confirm in-person visits.
- On the day of the appointment, patients use their Weill Cornell Connect information to log into the Weill Cornell Medicine app, where they can access their Video Visit.
- During the visit, patients interact with their physicians via a video call through the Weill Cornell Medicine app.
Need More Help?
View our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.