We offer patients the opportunity to meet virtually with a board-certified Emergency Medicine physician, via video conference.
For urgent care visits, patients can save time traveling to and waiting in the doctor’s office by meeting with a physician virtually. This service is offered to both adult and pediatric patients.
How Does NYP OnDemand work?
● Care for adult patients is offered from 8 am to midnight; care for children is offered from 6 pm to midnight.
● You see an Emergency Medicine physician from Weill Cornell Medicine virtually using the NYP App on your smartphone or tablet, or the website.
● Discharge instructions are shared via patient portal.
● Prescriptions are ordered electronically.
Why Choose NYP OnDemand?
● Get a second opinion about your symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment plan from an expert at Weill Cornell Medicine. We can help you wherever you are and when it’s most convenient for you.
● Access urgent care quickly, without traveling to a doctor or waiting at the office.
● If you’re already at the Weill Cornell Medicine Emergency Department, you can meet with a physician virtually and reduce your waiting time.