428 East 72nd Street, Oxford Building, Suite 100
New York, NY 10021
156 William Street, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10038
New York, NY 10024
The subspecialty of pediatric otolaryngology focuses on diseases of the ear, nose and throat in infants and children. Pediatric otolaryngology at Weill Cornell Medical College includes a group of fellowship-trained subspecialists, who have acquired additional skills necessary to provide specialized cutting edge care to infants and children with common and complex disorders in the head and neck region.
These problems include:
- Airway and Breathing disorders
- Ear Diseases (ear infections, hearing loss)
- Pediatric Nose and Sinus Problems
- Tonsil and Adenoid Disease
- Tongue Tie (Ankyloglossia)
- Speech and Language Disorders
- Pediatric Head & Neck Tumors
- Craniofacial Anomalies including cleft lip, cleft palate, and VPI
Please note that our offices are open from Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Please call the office to find out when your physician will be seeing patients, as not all of our physicians are in the office during these days & times. Thank you.