You are here
The Obstetrics and Gynecology practice at the Iris Cantor Women's Health Center provides comprehensive healthcare through the stages of a woman's life, from adolescence through childbearing, menopause and the post-menopausal years.
Our generalist physicians emphasize educating patients and involving them in their own care and treatment.
Among the services we provide:
- Well-woman care, with health maintenance exams, including cancer screening
- Complete obstetrical care, for both low and high-risk pregnancies
- Evaluation and management of abnormal PAP smears/HPV infections
- Diagnosis and treatment of menstrual disorders, including abnormal bleeding, amenorrhea and polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Surgical and non-surgical management of uterine fibroids
- Comprehensive family planning
- Individualized management during menopause, using both hormonal and non-hormonal treatment options