You are here
New York, NY 10038
Specialties & Expertise
- Abnormal Pap Smear of Cervix
- IUD Placement
- Nexplanon Insertion
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Ovarian Mass
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare Health Plans
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University (Israel), 2007
- B.A., Yeshiva University, Stern College for Women, 2002
Dr. Rochelle Joly is a gynecologist who provides care to women both in the operating room as well as in the outpatient setting. She offers general gynecologic care, and her particular interests include treating abnormal uterine bleeding, fibroids, ovarian cysts, treating abnormal pap smears, as well as preventive health care, preconception and contraceptive health, sexual health and menopause.
In addition to performing surgery and caring for patients, Dr. Joly enjoys teaching residents and medical students. She held an education leadership role at the University of Pennsylvania as the Director of Simulation for Obstetrics and Gynecology. She continues to promote skill-based learning at Weill Cornell Medicine, and strives to further advance the surgical skills of the medical staff.
Dr. Joly received her medical degree from the Tel Aviv University, Sackler School of Medicine, and she completed her residency at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center. She is a Board Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist. Before joining Weill Cornell Medicine, Dr. Joly was an Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Pennsylvania and also worked in a busy private practice in New York City providing both obstetric and gynecologic care.
As a native New Yorker, Dr. Joly enjoys spending time exploring the ‘outdoors’ of New York City with her husband and small children.