Obstetrics and Gynecology (72nd Street)
The Obstetrics and Gynecology division brings together a highly trained and specialized team of physicians, nurses and clinicians to provide the most comprehensive healthcare services for every stage in a woman's life; from adolescence through child-bearing to menopause and the post-menopausal years.
With an eye toward the emotional well-being of our patients, our practitioners create a warm, supportive and comforting environment for women. We also encourage our patients to be informed about their healthcare needs and to participate in their own care and treatment.
Our services offered include, but not limited to:
1. Well-woman care, with health maintenance exams, including cancer screening
2. Comprehensive family planning
3. Complete obstetrical care
4. Evaluation and management of abnormal PAP smears/HPV infections
5. Diagnosis and treatment of menstrual disorders, including abnormal bleeding, amenorrhea, and polycystic ovarian syndrome
6. Minimally invasive surgeries including laparoscopic and robotic surgeries
7. Surgical and non-surgical management of uterine fibroids
8. Individualized management during menopause, using both hormonal and non-hormonal treatment options.
While our focus in the division is principally on general obstetrics and gynecology, we are concerned with the overall healthcare needs of our patients. We work closely with specialists throughout the NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center to coordinate care, as necessary.
What Our Patients Are Saying
"The BEST in every way!!!!! Dr. Boester helped me bring 2 beautiful children into this world and has provided years of excellent personal care. Honest, comforting, professional and pragmatic. She's the only doctor I still keep in the city after moving to NJ 3 years ago :)"
"Dr Jin is the best doctor that I have ever been a patient of. She held my hand through my whole pregnancy and was very thorough. She was always very straight and real with me in all aspects of my pregnancy. Can't wait to use her again!!!"
"Dr Jin saved my girlfriend’s son in an emergency and I was lucky to be able to have my Daughter with her. To the other reviewers—every OB/gyn is busy, dealing with emergencies, and sadly has to rush sometimes. This field is soooo scary and difficult. For me, my daughter was ascyntilic (crooked head) and I had to have a CS with Dr Jin. My scar is beautiful and the surgery was fast and perfect. I had a delayed complication hours later (that can cause loss of uterus) and Dr Jin rushed in, stopped the bleeding and saved my uterus. She also got me through a complicated miscarriage with compassion& care. I’m eternally grateful for this doctor, her colleagues and all they are able to do for their patients."