Please read our updated visitor policy. For information about COVID-19 including symptoms, prevention and travel advice, please read our patient guide. If you have developed a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory symptoms, please schedule a Video Visit to discuss symptoms with your provider.
The Obstetrics and Gynecology division brings together a highly trained and specialized team of physicians, nurses and clinicians to provide the most comprehensive healthcare services for every stage in a woman's life; from adolescence through child-bearing to menopause and the post-menopausal years.
With an eye toward the emotional well-being of our patients, our practitioners create a warm, supportive and comforting environment for women. We also encourage our patients to be informed about their healthcare needs and to participate in their own care and treatment.
Our services offered include, but not limited to:
1. Well-woman care, with health maintenance exams, including cancer screening
2. Comprehensive family planning
3. Complete obstetrical care
4. Evaluation and management of abnormal PAP smears/HPV infections
5. Diagnosis and treatment of menstrual disorders, including abnormal bleeding, amenorrhea, and polycystic ovarian syndrome
6. Minimally invasive surgeries including laparoscopic and robotic surgeries
7. Surgical and non-surgical management of uterine fibroids
8. Individualized management during menopause, using both hormonal and non-hormonal treatment options.
While our focus in the division is principally on general obstetrics and gynecology, we are concerned with the overall healthcare needs of our patients. We work closely with specialists throughout the NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center to coordinate care, as necessary.
Our Healthcare Providers
No items were found matching the selected filters
What Our Patients Are Saying
Talking about Wenhui Jin, MD, FACOG
"On my first visit to Dr. Jin I found her to be warm, personal, kind and caring in addition to her expertise and experience as a physician. I am delighted to have her as my physician and under her care."
Jul 23, 2019
Talking about Jamie Kramer, MD, FACOG
"Dr. Kramer is highly experienced and efficient. Talking to her relieves me from all my concerns and stress during my pregnancy. Highly recommend!"
Jul 22, 2019
Talking about Allison Boester, MD, FACOG
"Dr. Boester and the staff are truly amazing. The wait time is always short and if there is any delay in their office they call you in advance. Dr. Boester herself is a great doctor. Friendly, great bed manners, makes her patient comfortable speaking about any questions asked, competent and truly remarkable. I have been going there for 6 years and wouldn't change for any other."
Jul 11, 2019
*Individual results may vary