Wenhui Jin, MD, FACOG
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Specialties and Expertise
- General OB/GYN
- Gynecological Surgery
- Advanced Operative Hysteroscopy
- Advanced Operative Laparoscopy
- Ambulatory Gynecology
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Infertility and Pregnancy Loss
- LEEP Conization
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
Dr. Wenhui Jin practices at Weill Cornell Ob/Gyn’s 72nd Street offices. She specializes in general obstetrics and gynecology.
“I work very hard to make sure my patients get the best care. We all do. Our entire staff is dedicated to achieving good outcomes.”
Dr. Wenhui Jin’s specialty and interest consists of all aspects of woman’s health care. She provides obstetrics and gynecology care that including gynecologic surgery. Dr. Jin finds working with young women fulfilling and highly rewarding, both as mentor and physician. She has also become increasingly involved in working with older women as they manage their post-menopausal years.
Dr. Jin’s medical training is extensive and broad-based which is one of the reasons why she has an outstanding clinical reputation. After receiving her medical degree, she completed a residency program in radiation oncology, a post-doctorate fellowship in pediatrics followed by a residency in obstetrics and gynecology.
Dr. Jin takes great pride in being part of an institution with superior and innovative patient care, renowned physicians, compassionate nurses and accomplished researchers.
“At Weill Cornell, our reputation for excellence is well deserved. Every doctor on staff is a highly accomplished expert in their field. You can pick any physician and get great care. It’s an amazing place to practice.”
Dr. Jin received her medical degree from China Medical University in Sheyang Province, China. Her post-doctoral training has included a residency in Radiation Oncology at the Cancer Institute of the Chinese Academy of Medical Science in Beijing, graduate study at the Fels Institute for Cancer Research and Molecular Biology at Temple University Medical School in Philadelphia and a fellowship in Pediatrics at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN. She completed her preliminary year of residency training at Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, followed by a three years residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Mount Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Jin accepted a faculty appointment at Weill Cornell Medical College in 2005.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education and Training
- B.M., China Medical University (China), 1986
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare of NY