You are here
"I am so thrilled to return to the institution that trained me and to join this team of dedicated and talented clinicians."
Specialties & Expertise
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Consult
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Consultation
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Assessment
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare Health Plans
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Education & Training
- M.D., Northwestern University, 2008
- B.A., George Washington University, 2003
After gaining valuable experience in a private practice setting in Lower Manhattan, Dr. Kramer is excited to begin working and teaching in the place where she herself acquired the skills and lessons essential to providing women with exceptional care. She specializes in a variety of gynecologic issues ranging from management of abnormal Pap smears to family planning and contraception. She has a particular interest in the care and education of young women about their contraceptive options, including IUDs and Nexplanon devices. Dr. Kramer prides herself on creating a comfortable and trusting atmosphere for patients who may find the experience of visiting the gynecologist to be intimidating.
In addition, Dr. Kramer specializes in a variety of minimally invasive surgeries for relief of polyps, fibroids and other gynecologic conditions. She also truly enjoys the privilege of providing excellent prenatal care and helping young couples along their journey to parenthood.
A magna cum laude from The George Washington University, Dr. Kramer received her M.D. from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Weill Cornell Medical Center where she was the Administrative Chief Resident and was awarded both the Distinguished Housestaff Award and the award for Special Resident in Minimally Invasive Surgery.