Allison Boester, MD, FACOG
“One of the things that makes Weill Cornell so great is there are so many very bright people working together to make the experience a good one for each patient.”
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., University of Maryland School of Medicine, 2001
Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Dr. Allison Boester chose to work and teach at Weill Cornell based on the broad services its Ob/Gyn department provides to women. She provides excellent obstetrical and gynecologic care, and has expertise in many minimally invasive surgeries. Dr. Boester enjoys working with a diverse patient population and her practice addresses the full spectrum of women's health issues.
Dr. Boester's finds one of the most rewarding aspects of working at Weill Cornell to be the people with whom she works. The support she and her colleagues provide for one another carries over to the support they show for patients.
Dr. Boester and her colleagues work closely together to make sure that all patients' questions are answered and that she and her colleagues always put patients' needs first.
A cum laude graduate of Tufts University, Dr. Boester received her M.D. at the University Of Maryland School Of Medicine. Her post-doctoral training has included a residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Drexel University College of Medicine. Dr. Boester joined the faculty at Weill Medical College of Cornell University in 2005.