At Weill Cornell Medicine Colon and Rectal Surgery, our surgeons specialize in using the most advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgical techniques to aid in the detection, diagnosis, and treatment of conditions that affect the lower gastrointestinal system, specifically the colon, rectum, and anus.
Our surgeons are nationally and internationally recognized for their treatment of patients with the following colon and rectal conditions:
• Colon and rectal cancers
• Endometriosis of the bowel
• Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
• Diverticular disease, including diverticulitis
• Colon and rectal polyps
• Anal and rectal conditions, including anal fissure, fistula, warts, abscess, and hemorrhoids
• Pelvic floor disorders, including rectal prolapse
"Dr. Yeo is a wonderful surgeon and practitioner. She is conservative with her procedures, very thoughtful knowledgeable and explains options things thoroughly. The entire staff there is welcoming and helpful."