161 Fort Washington Ave, Suite 601
New York, NY 10032
P: (212) 305-3103 | F: (212) 305-9848
525 East 68th Street
New York, NY 10065
P: (212) 746-4532 | F: (212) 746-8952
156 William Street, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10038
P: (646) 962-5122 | F: (646) 962-0157
Weill Cornell Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery provides high quality care in the full spectrum of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. Our academically based program provides treatment for conditions and deformities related to trauma, cancer, and a wide range of elective cosmetic procedures. Our clinical expertise includes:
- Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, neck, eyes, nose, ears, cheekbones and chin in the adult and pediatric population
- Rhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction
- Laser surgery for facial skin resurfacing
- Surgical treatments of congenital hemangioma, port wine stains, and dilated blood vessels of the face
- Reconstruction of facial defects from removal of skin cancers or congenital defects
- Reconstruction after removal of benign or malignant tumors of the head and neck and aerodigestive tract
- Surgery for facial injuries, including facial bone fractures and skin lacerations
- Superficial, medium, and deep facial chemical peels, dermabrasion, collagen injections, scar revisions, removal of skin lesions or tumors
- Cleft lip and palate
- Botox and collagen injection
Our specialties include a congenital and craniofacial pediatric surgery program that is a leader in the care for children with complex facial deformities, helping to transform the lives of young patients struggling with these disfigurements. Members of our surgical team regularly organize and participate in non-profit missions to other countries, including Colombia, Honduras, Ecuador, and China to treat children with cleft lips, cleft palates, and other craniofacial conditions.
As part of our commitment to providing patient-focused care, we encourage our patients to actively participate in their treatment plan. Before proceeding with elective surgeries, we provide extensive information about the procedure, including any potential risks and complications, as well as realistic expectations of results. The majority of procedures are performed on an ambulatory basis. In state-of-the-art surgical suites, our surgeons use the latest regional anesthetics and medications that allow our patients to recover more quickly and heal faster.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients are well-informed about the procedures available and have the opportunity to discuss their questions in confidence with any member of our team. The work of our division plays a very important role in patients' lives, helping with issues of self-esteem and confidence.
For a complete description of our services, please visit: