Specialties and Expertise
- Primary Care Internist
- General Pediatrics
- Primary Care
Dr. Savard received her A.B. cum laude from Harvard University. She received her MD with Distinction in Humanities from the State University of New York at Stony Brook and completed her board certified training in Family Medicine with added qualifications in Public Health at the University of New Mexico. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Dr. Savard joins Weill Cornell after working in the public health and the foster care systems and most recently, in an integrative private practice that she founded. She believes in integrating various healing therapies with allopathic medicine and in providing evidence-based, compassionate care. Her practice includes adult medicine, women's health and pediatric care.
Dr. Savard joined Weill Cornell in 2018 as Assistant Attending in Pediatrics and Medicine and the medical director of the Long Island City site.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
Fellow American Academy of Family Physicians 2018
New York State Assembly Proclamation 2018
New York City Council Proclamation 2012
- American Board of Family Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine, 1999
- A.B., Harvard University, 1993
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- * United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Compass
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
News and Media
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported