Find a DoctorBrowse Specialists
The Pediatric Allergy and Immunology Program offers a thorough diagnosis and comprehensive treatment for various allergy and immunology disorders. Affiliated with the Division of Pediatric Pulmonology, Allergy & Immunology at Weill Cornell Medicine and NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital, our patients have access to doctors and healthcare professionals across various pediatric sub-specialties when needed.
Learn more about our location and how to prepare and facilitate the check-in process for your child's visit.
Services & Programs
Our allergy specialists care for infants, children, and adolescents with:
- Environmental allergies
- Food allergies and anaphylaxis
- Hymenoptera sting allergy
- Latex allergy
- Atopic and contact dermatitis
- Other allergy and immunology disorders
Diagnosis & Treatment
To determine the cause of your child's symptoms, we offer an array of diagnostic tests, such as:
- Thorough medical history, family history, and physical examination
- Skin testing for environmental allergies
- Pulmonary function testing for asthmatics
- Blood tests to evaluate immune system function
We offer a wide range of treatments for children with allergies and immunodeficiencies and customize our treatment approach to your child's specific medical condition. Our therapies may include:
- The latest and most effective corticosteroids (anti-inflammatory medications for patients with asthma)
- Bronchodilators to ease breathing
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots and under-the-tongue treatments), which can help your child develop a tolerance to allergens
If an environmental source is triggering the allergy, we explore ways you can control or eliminate the allergen.
Read the latest on wellness and preventive care for the whole familyView All Posts