Please read our updated visitor policy. For information about COVID-19 including symptoms, prevention and travel advice, please read our patient guide. If you have developed a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory symptoms, please schedule a Video Visit to discuss symptoms with your provider.
The Weill Cornell Medicine Pediatric Brain and Spine Center takes a multidisciplinary approach that focuses on the whole child and offers them the best opportunity to enjoy a normal transition from child to adult. The program is nationally recognized for its leadership in the treatment of pediatric brain tumors, congenital malformations, craniofacial disorders, epilepsy, hydrocephalus, vascular abnormalities, and traumatic injuries.
Our faculty members have advanced skills and expertise in:
- Removal of intraventricular brain tumors
- Endoscopic intracranial surgery
- Tumors (colloid cyst, benign astrocytoma)
- Hydrocephalus (endoscopic third ventriculostomy)
- Congenital cysts (endoscopic fenestration)
- Treatment for Chiari malformations and syringomyelia
- Management of pineal region tumors
- Removal of intramedullary spinal cord tumors
- Correction of craniofacial disorders (cleft lip and/or cleft palate, craniosynostosis, hemifacial microsomia, vascular malformation, hemangioma, deformational (or positional) plagiocephaly)
- Multidisciplinary treatment of pediatric vascular abnormalities (arteriovenous malformations, Moyamoya disease, and cavernous malformations)