You are here
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Northwestern University Medical School, 2002
- B.A., Northwestern University, 1998
Dr. Paul Chung received his M.D. from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and completed pediatrics residency training at San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium in 2005. He served as a pediatrician and officer in the U.S. Army until 2010 during which his roles included Officer-In-Charge of the Camp Humphreys Health Clinic, Chief of Newborn and Inpatient Services at Brian Allgood Army Community Hospital, and Program Director for the Pediatric Advanced Life Support course in Seoul, South Korea. He was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal at the rank of Major prior to his honorable discharge.
Dr. Chung was an Attending in pediatric hospital medicine at Maimonides Medical Center from 2010-2018. His roles included Associate Medical Director of the pediatric inpatient unit, Director of the Pediatric Simulation program and Site Director for the medical student pediatric clerkship. Faculty positions included Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and NYU School of Medicine.
Dr. Chung joined Weill Cornell in 2018 as Assistant Professor in Clinical Pediatrics and the site medical director of the Brooklyn Heights location.