I am honored to join Weill Cornell Medicine, and look forward to building long-lasting relationships with my patients while providing high value, comprehensive care. I am passionate about all aspects of primary care, with particular interests in preventive medicine, women’s health, and behavioral health.
Specialties and Expertise
- Primary Care Internist
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Care
- Women's Health
Dr. Ng received her undergraduate degree from Boston College, where she studied studio art in addition to her pre-med studies. Early in her career she worked as a research scientist at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute and University of Massachusetts Medical School. She earned her medical degree from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Billings Clinic.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Instructor in Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.B.,B.Ch., B.A.O., Royal College of Surgeons (Ireland), 2015
- B.S., Boston College, 2008
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- * United Empire
- United Healthcare
- * United Healthcare Compass
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
News and Media
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported