Jane E. Rosini, MD
Dr. Jane Rosini received her undergraduate degree in Biopsychology from Vassar College. She attended the State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Medicine. She completed her residency and Chief Residency at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City.
Upon completion of residency, she joined a private practice on the upper Eastside of NYC through the Mount Sinai Faculty Practice. In 2000, Dr. Rosini joined the Refuah Health Center Department of Pediatrics in Rockland County, NY where she practiced general pediatrics and served as the Pediatric Medical Director.
Dr. Rosini is Board Certified in Pediatrics with 18 years of experience, a vast knowledge of general pediatrics and specific interests in behavior and nutrition.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- B.A., Vassar College, 1985
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine, 1991
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College