The Division of Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine offers complete consultation services by our expert pathologists, including:
- Consultations for gastrointestinal tract, liver, and pancreatic biopsy and research specimens.
- Special expertise in the assessment of Barrett's esophagus, colorectal cancer, liver biopsies, pancreatic tumors, appendiceal neoplasms, and pseudomyxoma peritonei.
- Microsatellite instability testing.
- Molecular testing for KRAS and BRAF mutations.
- Rapid turnaround time (typically 24 business hours from receipt of slides; longer for molecular testing), followed by a telephone consultation and faxed report.
For further information please contact:
Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
525 East 68th Street, ST-1015C
New York, NY 10065
Tel: (212) 746-2824
Fax: (212) 746-8624
New York - Presbyterian Hospital
NYHL Outreach Program
Phone (212) 746-0670