Daniel A Barone, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Neurology Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Apnea
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- B.S., Fordham University, 2001
- M.D., New York Medical College, 2006
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Dr. Daniel Barone received his medical degree from New York Medical College in 2006 after graduating summa cum laude from Fordham University in 2001. He completed an internship in Internal Medicine at Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Center in 2007 and a residency in Neurology at Beth Israel Medical Center in 2010. He then went on to complete a fellowship in Sleep Disorders at Stony Brook University Medical Center in 2011.
Dr. Barone is currently an Assistant Professor of Neurology at Weill Cornell Medical College and an Assistant Attending Neurologist at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He sees patients primarily at the Weill Cornell Medical College Center for Sleep Medicine and specializes in the evaluation and management of patients with all forms of sleep disorders including sleep apnea, restless legs syndrome, insomnia, and narcolepsy. He is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and is a member of the American Academy of Neurology and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.