William I. Kuhel, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Surgery, Head and Neck
- Parathyroid Surgery
- Parathyroid Disease
- Thyroid Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., University of Michigan Medical School, 1983
Associate Professor of Clinical Otolaryngology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Associate Attending Otolaryngologist
Dr. Kuhel graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School. He trained in General Surgery at St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center in Manhattan for two years and completed his residency training in Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the Indiana University Center. This was followed by a fellowship in Head and Neck Surgery at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. Dr. Kuhel is an Associate Professor of Clinical Otorhinolaryngology and Director of the Head and Neck Service in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
If you are scheduled to see Dr. Kuhel as a new patient, please print and complete the Patient Packet and bring it with you on the day of your appointment. Thank you.