Veronica E. LoFaso, M.D., M.S.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
LoFaso V. The Doctor-patient relationship in the home. Clin Geriatr Med. 2000;16:83-94.
LoFaso V. Health maintenance in the elderly. Doval M, Mezey M, Berkman B et al (Eds). Encyclopedia of Elder Care: The Comprehensive Resource on Geriatric and Social Care. New York: Springer, 2000.
LoFaso V. Maintaining the patientÂs health in the community. Siegler E, Mirafzali S, Foust J (Eds). An Introduction to Hospitals and Inpatient Care. New York: Springer, 1999.
- Geriatric Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- B.A., Fordham University, 1978
- M.S., Pace University, 1980
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 1994