Specialties and Expertise
- General Psychiatry
- Adult Psychiatry
- Public Health-Preventative Medicine
- Psychopharmacology and Psychotherapy
Todd Loftus, MD is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Public Health and Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medical College. At the Midtown Center for Treatment and Research he sees patients with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse issues including providing Suboxone treatment. In addition, Dr. Loftus maintains a private practice in psychotherapy and psychopharmacology.
After receiving his M.D. from SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Dr. Loftus completed a psychiatry residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Payne Whitney Manhattan. His previous experience includes treating medically complex patients at The Center for Special Studies of New York-Presbyterian Hospital and Weill Cornell's Division of Kidney and Pancreas Transplantation.
To schedule an appointment at The Midtown Center for Treatment and Research: (212) 764-5178
To schedule an appointment in his private practice: (212) 213-6717
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Psychiatry)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, 2000
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Connection
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported