Locations and Appointments
- General Psychiatry
- Adult Psychiatry
- Public Health-Preventative Medicine
- Psychopharmacology and Psychotherapy
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, 2000
Todd Loftus, MD is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Public Health and Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medical College. At the Midtown Center for Treatment and Research he sees patients with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse issues including providing Suboxone treatment. In addition, Dr. Loftus maintains a private practice in psychotherapy and psychopharmacology.
After receiving his M.D. from SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Dr. Loftus completed a psychiatry residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Payne Whitney Manhattan. His previous experience includes treating medically complex patients at The Center for Special Studies of New York-Presbyterian Hospital and Weill Cornell's Division of Kidney and Pancreas Transplantation.
To schedule an appointment at The Midtown Center for Treatment and Research: (212) 764-5178
To schedule an appointment in his private practice: (212) 213-6717
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource