Talat Addasi, MD, FACS is a board certified Surgeon practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens located in Fresh Meadows, NY. He received his medical degree from Alexandria University School of Medicine and completed his residency in General Surgery at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Dr. Addasi is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College and his clinical interest are Surgical Critical Care, Advanced Laparoscopy, and Breast Surgery.
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Surgery (Surgical Critical Care)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Surgeon - NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.B.,Ch.B., Alexandria University, Faculty of Medicine (Egypt), 1971
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported