Specialties and Expertise
Sharon Parish, MD is a Professor of Medicine in Clinical Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine, and an Attending Physician at New York Presbyterian Westchester Division. In addition to her academic and hospital clinical responsibilities, she maintains an active faculty practice specializing in sexual medicine.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
Sharon Parish, MD is a Professor of Medicine Psychiatry and a Professor of Clinical Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine, and an attending physician at New York Presbyterian Hospital. In addition to her academic and hospital clinical responsibilities, she maintains an active faculty practice in sexual medicine for women and men. She treats a wide range of conditions, with an individualized and integrated approach that incorporates both a medical evaluation and a biopsychosocial approach to an integrated plan of care.
- Internal Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Professor of Medicine in Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Albany Medical College of Union University, 1986
- B.S., Union College, 1984
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark