Locations and Appointments
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 2013
- B.A., Cornell University, 2009
Dr. Shweta Iyer specializes in Pediatric Emergency Medicine. She is an assistant professor of clinical emergency medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College and an assistant attending physician at NewYork Presbyterian Hospital.
She graduated from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and completed her residency in Pediatrics at Cohen Children's Medical Center-Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell. She subsequently completed a fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine at NYU Langone School of Medicine-Bellevue Hospital Center.
Dr. Iyer has an interest in medical education.
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.