About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished doctors and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty doctors.
- American Board of Pediatrics
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Clinical Instructor in Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.S., University of Pittsburgh, 2000
- M.M., Suzhou Medical College (China), 1989
- B.M., Suzhou Medical College (China), 1982
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.