Siobhan E. O'Herron, M.D.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Siobhan O'Herron, MD is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine, and an Assistant Attending Psychiatrist at New York Presbyterian Hospital.
Specialties and Expertise
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Tic Disorder
- Mood Disorder
Dr. Siobhan O'Herron obtained her medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College and went on to train in Boston, where she completed general psychiatry residency at the Harvard Longwood Psychiatry Residency Program and child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship at the Cambridge Health Alliance. She is a member of the full time faculty aat Weill Cornell and currently works in the psychiatric emergency room. She formerly worked in the outpatient child and adolescent clinic at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Westchester Division and did psychiatric consultations to medically ill children at Blythedale Children’s Hospital in Valhalla, New York. In that context she saw many young patients with traumatic brain injury and other complicated neuropsychiatric problems. In the outpatient world, she has special interest in depression, anxiety, ADHD, tic disorders and OCD. She also has experience treating deaf children.
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Psychiatry)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, 2009
- B.S., Boston College, 2003
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported