Locations and Appointments
- Primary Care Internist
- Education About Healthy Lifestyle
- Internal Medicine
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, Bethesda, 2002
- M.S., Washington State University, 1998
- B.S., University of Washington, 1990
Dr. Bell, a native of Seattle, WA., received his Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Washington in 1990. After working as an engineer for several years, he returned to university to pursue a career in medicine, and also obtained a Master's Degree in Human Nutrition. As a commissioned officer in the U.S. Navy, he attended the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences medical school in Bethesda, MD., the only military medical school in the U.S., earning his medical degree in 2002. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at The National Naval Medical Center. Dr. Bell spent fourteen years as a Naval officer and physician, where he received multiple awards, including recognition as one of the top five Internal Medicine doctors in the US Navy in 2010. He left active duty service in 2013, and continues service as a commander in the Naval Reserves. Dr. Bell has a particular interest in keeping patients healthy with exercise, diet, and lifestyle improvements. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, rock climbing, running, cycling, and traveling.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Health Care