Dr Raymond K. Wong practices at the Weill Cornell Medicine Wellness Center OB/GYN offices at 170 William Street in the NY Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital, where he is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Specialties and Expertise
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- General OB/GYN
Dr Wong is a general obstetrician and gynecologist who offers an complete spectrum of comprehensive preventative wellness care for women.
Dr Wong received his Bachelor of Science degree from the City College of New York, his medical degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook, and completed his obstetrics and gynecology residency training at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York. Dr Wong is a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Attending Physician - NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine, 1991
- B.S., City University of New York, 1989
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- GHI - CBP
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
News and Media
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported