We offer patients the opportunity to meet virtually with a board-certified Emergency Medicine physician, via video conference.
For urgent care visits, patients can save time traveling to and waiting in the doctor’s office by meeting with a physician virtually. This service is offered to both adult and pediatric patients.
● Real-time access to an adult or pediatric emergency medicine doctor via the NYP Connect App, seven days a week from 8:00 AM to midnight.
● Accessible via smartphone, tablet, or computer.
● Patients can have outpatient blood tests and x-rays and ultrasound studies ordered during their visit.
● Discharge instructions are shared via the patient portal.
● Prescriptions are ordered electronically.
Learn more about NYP Virtual Urgent Care.
● Get a second opinion about your symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment plan from an expert at Weill Cornell Medicine. We can help you wherever you are and when it’s most convenient for you.
● Access urgent care quickly, without traveling to a doctor or waiting at the office.