You are here
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Genitourinary Disease
- Abnormal Urologic System Diagnostic Imaging
- Urologic Disease
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE [HMO]
- M.D., Northwestern University Medical School, 2004
- B.A., Northwestern University, 2000
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Assistant Attending Radiologist
Assistant Professor of Radiology in Urology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Dr. Naveen Gumpeni attended Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois earning a B.A. degree in Anthropology and Neurobiology in 2000. Dr. Gumpeni earned his M.D. degree from Northwestern University School of Medicine in Chicago in 2004.
After a year as an intern at New York Hospital-Queens, Flushing, NY, Dr. Gumpeni received residency training in Diagnostic Radiology at Harlem Hospital Center, NYC from 2005-2009.
Dr. Gumpeni received fellowship training in MRI and Body Imaging at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center from 2009-2010. Dr. Gumpeni achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in 2009.
Dr. Gumpeni joined the full-time faculty at Weill Cornell Medical College on July 1, 2010 where he is Assistant Professor of Radiology and an Assistant Attending Radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus. Dr. Gumpeni is a member of Weill Cornell Imaging at NYP and the Body Imaging Division.