You are here
How To Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
January 13, 2021
Updated as of January 15, 2021
Weill Cornell Medicine, in partnership with NewYork-Presbyterian, is preparing to vaccinate our eligible patients against COVID-19, as the State of New York recently approved vaccinations to more population groups. Please visit here for the complete list of groups included in the current distribution phase.
Existing Weill Cornell Medicine patients, who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, can begin to schedule an available appointment through the Connect patient portal. For more details about eligibility and scheduling availability, please visit VaccineTogetherNY.org. To ensure your Connect account is active, please visit here to login or sign up today. At this time, Weill Cornell Medicine is only able to offer vaccines to existing patients.
We understand that many people will be interested in receiving a vaccination. Other vaccine sites for eligible NYC residents are available and continue to open around the city to serve the community. You may search for these locations using the NYC COVID-19 Vaccine Finder.
The following step-by-step guide is for existing eligible WCM patients for scheduling their vaccine appointments.
1. After you successfully log in to your Connect account, go to the Menu and select Preventive Care. There you can begin to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
2. After selecting Schedule, you can choose the kind of appointment you would like to schedule. For your first appointment, please select "COVID-19 Vaccine 1st Dose." You will be prompted to answer a series of questions assessing if you have experienced any symptoms.
Note: You will see a notification of vaccine availability for eligible patient groups. You'll only be able to schedule an appointment based on available vaccine supply.
3. If you have experienced any symptoms, you will not be able to schedule an appointment at this time.
4. If you have not experienced any symptoms, you'll be prompted to let us know of any potential allergies to vaccine ingredients.
5. In the following question, please confirm your eligibility to receive a vaccine, per state guidelines on the current phased distribution.
6. Once you ceritfy your eligibility, you can view available dates and times and select your appointment.
7. Once you select the preferred date and time, you'll receive a confirmation of your appointment details.
8. Before completing your scheduling, you can easily save this visit to get a notification for when you should plan for your second vaccine dose appointment.
9. Once you complete your scheduling, you're set! Please review your appointment confirmation, the directions to your vaccine site and important visit instructions.
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date on all the latest health news and important updates from Weill Cornell Medicine.